A successful applicant will present a positive, outgoing and cheerful disposition while leading a team focused group of employees through daily activities to produce a safety based learning environment for swimming lessons. The applicant will be able to motivate employees, students and customers, by completing the following duties and responsibilities The position reports to the Facility Manager.
Responsibilities and requirements include (but are not limited to):
- Adhere to our Mission and Principles
- General Reception Duties – telephone, email, social media and in person
- Promote swim lessons and programs
- Assist facility manager with keeping accounts current and in good standing.
- Interview and hire new staff members(6-8 part-time employees)
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations Requirements
- Lifeguard, CPR and First Aid
We encourage anyone interested in learning more about how they can be a leading part of a child focused, fun learning environment to send resume’ and questions to Tod Brewer at Tod@Dolphinswimclub.com