A successful applicant must be able to lead a team focused group of employees through daily activities to produce a safety-based learning environment for swimming lessons. The applicant will be able to motivate employees, students, and customers, by completing the following duties and responsibilities.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations Requirements
- Lifeguard, CPR and First Aid, Certified Pool Operator and Food Sanitation
- Certificates, Licenses and Registration Requirements can be acquired post job acceptance.
Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Focus on customer service by maintaining safety, quality programming and instruction.
- Lead two managers in the successful supervision of 25-40 employees.
- Multi-task completion of daily, weekly, and monthly responsibilities from customers, employees, and corporate team.
- Interview, hire, train, and evaluate staff.
- Develop and implement new programs.
- Manage monthly and annual budgets.
- Report bi-monthly payroll to corporate bookkeeper.
We encourage anyone interested in learning more about how they can be a leading part of a child-focused, fun learning environment to send resume’ and questions to Tod Brewer at Tod@Dolphinswimclub.com