Crystal Lake Assistant Office Manager
We provide swim instruction to our community that builds confidence and develops safety skills in a student-centered environment. Every day is different, with opportunities to make lasting impressions engaging children and families. This is a diverse, inclusive and supportive workplace.
Why Choose the Dolphin Swim Club?
- The working environment is fun, creative and friendly
- Every day is different with new chances to make lasting impressions and build relationships
- You get to be a part of making a difference in the lives of children and families
As an Assistant Office Manager you are responsible for providing a high level of customer service to our families, making lasting impressions. You will work to build relationships with our families, providing personal attention while checking in students, relaying account messages, giving tours and answering various questions. You can expect to be regularly communicating with families and fellow staff members, remaining calm and efficient during periods of high volume at the front desk. You should be someone who is warm and welcoming while also being highly organized, dependable and open to feedback. As an Assistant Office Manager you will report to the Office Manager or Facility Manager during shifts and provide support throughout the lobby as needed.
We have a fun and rewarding work environment with a great atmosphere for someone who loves families and being around people. We offer paid training. Starting wage is negotiable with prior experience. This is a part-time position that requires morning/afternoon/evening and weekend shifts.
- Friendly engagement of families by phone and in person.
- Multitask to efficiently and professionally maintain accurate records and answer customer questions.
- Be a team player who is consistently dependable and reliable.
- Complete required training and be a continual learner.
- Follow our systems with a focus on follow through and details.
- Smile and have fun during your entire shift.
- Caring and compassion for children and adults
- Ability to solve problems by proactively finding solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Great attitude and willingness to be coached
- The ability to focus in a fast-paced environment
- Fun team atmosphere
- Competitive pay
- Employee discounts/swim lessons